Photos & text about mostly plinthed (on static display) and forgotten South African Steam Locomotives found all over South Africa - These pages seek to promote awareness and appreciation for these once living machines - Main source used to supply the text: Locomotives of the South African Railways published by Struik in 1985 - Authors: Leith Paxton & David Bourne. Thanks to all photographers. Please contact me if your photo is not credited correctly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saving my crypto funds in a cold wallet did not save me from an attack when hackers gained access to my crypto portfolio. I watched everything I had worked so hard to build disappear in the blink of an eye. It felt so unreal. I had always thought that cold wallets were the safest way to store crypto "naive me".
ReplyDeleteIt took me days to realize what had happened to me. I was under the weather and felt like a walking corpse until Morphohack came to my rescue. They are a well-known data and funds recovery team whose contact information I came across on the dark web.
Morphohack helped me recover everything I thought I had lost. What initially seemed like the end of everything turned out to be a wake up call for me. Morphohack recovered my crypto, helped me secure it better, and taught me other ways to safely protect myself from future attacks.
The Morphohack team was very reliable throughout the recovery process, and I was fortunate to have been able to recover my crypto funds. I’m incredibly grateful that I was able to get back what I thought was gone forever. Morphohack can be contacted via email at Morphohack@cyberservices.com and be rest assured, they can handle any recovery case discreetly and professionally.